Saying goodbye to games I like...

 Saying goodbye to games I like... 

On YouTube, my goal is to have great content and entertain people. 

Of coarse I want to show and play games that I'm passionate about, but sometimes that is not enough. 

There is a few games that I have been covering in the last month that get no traction what so ever. 

I would have like them to be popular... but they are not. 

So I must listen to my viewers and let them go...

I will do a few final reviews in the next few days to say goodbye properly to those games. 

There is so mush choice out there that I'm not worried. 

I hope that the people who follow Sherlou Games will appreciate the changes I will make. 

Thank you. 


                                                                                                        Jeff

Comments

Popular Posts