Sherlou Games: 40 years of passion for video games.

 Sherlou Games: 40 years of passion 

for video games.


Recently I realize how much impact the video games have had on me and my life. 

That's why I decided to put more effort in my Youtube channel called Sherlou Games. 

I want to share the passion I have for this incredible art form. 

You can travel to other worlds, be a hero, build cities and do so much more that could ever be possible in real life. 

You also learn skills and valuable life lesson, like the importance of team play. 

I have a theory. If you don't like video games, maybe it's because you have not found the right one yet. 

I will write here to talk about my passion for gaming in hope that I can "contaminate" you. 

Join me on my adventure, either here or on my Youtube channel : Sherlou Games. 


Thank you and go play! 


    Jeff


Comments

Popular Posts