I decide to continue...

 Putting together a good Youtube channel can take a lot of time and there is so mush to learn. 

I wanted to go serious for Sherlou Games and i had given myself 1 month to see if I could make it. 

The month is over now and I had to make a decision. 

The result I was expecting were higher then what I got... 

But I doubled my 28 days views (from 500 to a 1000) and I also double the watching time. 

Sadly I only was able to get 9 new subscribers. I'm at 103 now, but to be honest most of them are "subs for subs" I did 3 years ago when I started all this for fun. 

I really like this new start and I invested a lot of time and want to see where I can get from here. 

So I decided to give myself another month to see... 

I'll be back with another blog post like this one in a month to see if I go for another one or not. 

Thank you for your support. 

                                                                                                                Jeff

Comments

Popular Posts